- Direct QSL
Requirement is US$3 and a Self Addressed Envelope (114mm x 162mm).
Larger envelopes are not accepted (Post requests more expensive rates)
Do not send coins. Please send your Direct QSL request to :
CHRISTIAN BERNARD F5GSJ
19, avenue Hoche
F-77330 OZOIR LA FERRIERE (FRANCE)
- QSL via Buro
Please send your card via our QSL manager: F5GSJ
- LOTW (Logbook of The World)
LoTW upload will be done after log corrections within 3 month after coming back.
- OQRS (Online QSL Request System) will be activated after coming back from DXpedition and logcheck
You can request your QSL here : OQRS
You can help saving Buro costs when using the Online QSL Request System (OQRS) for Buro.
– Direct Cards will be processed first.
– OQRS-Direct will be processed after
– Busted calls requests will be processed after these two.
– Buro and OQRS-Buro will be processed at the end.
Both Direct way cards will start to be shipped AFTER Hamradio Hamfair Friedrichshafen in June.